» VEINOPLUS® V.I. is a medical electro-stimulation device with therapeutic effects upon various symptoms of Venous Insufficiency. These effects have been demonstrated and documented in several clinical studies made since 2004 in France, UK, USA and Russia
» Over 150 000 people with venous problems in 40 countries have already chosen the technology VEINOPLUS® V.I.
Pregnancy-Related Venous Insufficiency
Up to 30% of women will develop venous insufficiency during their pregnancy.
It is triggered by the expanding uterus compressing the veins of the lower pelvis, the additional blood volume during pregnancy and the increase of intra-pelvic pressure thereby impeding venous blood flowupward in the body.
Weight gain and hormoneinduced blood vessel wall hypersensitivity contribute to the genesis of these disorders(1). The venous symptomatology includes swollen lower limbs, painful legs, tingling sensations, restlessness, muscular cramps, general tiredness. Varicose veins can appear for the first time or enlarge with pregnancy.
Symptoms may go away after delivery but after each subsequent pregnancy they have less chance to disappear.
- Factors of Risk
- Previous history of venous disease in the family
- Venous condition already present before the start of pregnancy
- Multiple pregnancies
- Sitting or standing conditions (at work…)
- Lack of sport or exercise
- VEINOPLUS® action
- Rapid reduction of PAIN in legs
- Decrease of EDEMA
- Improvement of QUALITY OF LIFE
- Very helpful during pregnancy when virtually NO DRUG is allowed
- Can be used in combination or alternatively with COMPRESSION
- Possible action on other symptoms like RESTLESS LEGS or NIGHT CRAMPS
- Clinical data
A clinical study made in France has proven on the one hand the safety for the mother and the foetus, and on the other and the efficacy of VEINOPLUS® treatment during pregnancy
Daily sessions are needed to improve the symptoms.
- At least one session per day if minor symptoms
- 2 sessions or more per day if moderate to severe symptoms
Instructions for use
Daily sessions are important for improving the symptoms.
– One session minimum per day if symptoms are minor
– Two sessions or more per day if symptoms are moderate to severe.