» VEINOPLUS® V.I. is a medical electro-stimulation device with therapeutic effects upon various symptoms of Venous Insufficiency. These effects have been demonstrated and documented in several clinical studies made since 2004 in France, UK, USA and Russia
» Over 150 000 people with venous problems in 40 countries have already chosen the technology VEINOPLUS® V.I.
What is VEINOPLUS ® V.I. Technology ?
Calf muscles arte considered as a peripheral heart: the Second Heart®.
Who can use VEINOPLUS® V.I. ?
VEINOPLUS® V.I. relieves symptoms and improves quality of life of people suffering from Venous Insufficiency (VI). The use of VEINOPLUS® V.I. is also recommended for preventing venous risks in the following situations:
- Presence of varicose veins,
- Prolonged sitting or standing (office, long haul travel, standing jobs…),
- Lack of physical activity (walking), leg immobilisation,
- Excessive weight,
- Family history of Venous Insufficiency
Why to use VEINOPLUS® V.I.?
VEINOPLUS® V.I. is recommended for:
- Increase of blood circulation,
- Improvement of venous return,
- Reduction of venous stasis,
- Treatment of symptoms of Venous Insufficiency or Post-Thrombotic Syndrome,
- Reduction of pain sensations in legs,
- Reduction of leg swelling (oedema),
- Improvement in the healing of venous ulcers,
- Decrease of restless legs and night cramps.
VEINOPLUS® V.I. is NOT RECOMMENDED for people with pacemakers. Do not use VEINOPLUS® V.I. when using an electrical device or driving a car. Keep out of reach of children.