» VEINOPLUS® V.I. is a medical electro-stimulation device with therapeutic effects upon various symptoms of Venous Insufficiency. These effects have been demonstrated and documented in several clinical studies made since 2004 in France, UK, USA and Russia
» Over 150 000 people with venous problems in 40 countries have already chosen the technology VEINOPLUS® V.I.
- How does VEINOPLUS® work?
- Is the VEINOPLUS® technology safe?
- What are the contra-indications of VEINOPLUS®?
- Is VEINOPLUS® efficiency clinically proven?
- Can VEINOPLUS® be used in complementary to compression?
- Can VEINOPLUS® be used in pregnant women?
- Can VEINOPLUS® be used in overweight patients?
- Can VEINOPLUS® be used in patients with metallic implants?
- Can VEINOPLUS® be used in patients with multiple sclerosis?
- How to use VEINOPLUS® if I feel pain only in one leg / I suffer from unilateral
- What kind of battery can I use?
- When should I change the electrodes?